FW Murphy Production Controls provide state-of-the-art Control Systems, Ignition Systems, and Air-to-Fuel Ratio (AFR) control systems for rich and lean burn, spark-ignited natural gas fueled engines. FW Murphy offers products that monitor and control compressors, pumps, generators, and more. Our control systems monitor pressure, temperature, liquid level, overspeed, time, and vibration. We cover it all, from simple start/stop operation to sophisticated automation systems incorporating microcontrollers and remote communication. For over 70 years, we’ve provided cost-effective, perfectly suited products for customers.
State-of-the-art control systems for spark-ignited natural gas fueled engines. AFR systems focus exclusively on delivering and supporting air-fuel ratio control solutions tailored to your specific requirements.
- AFR-1R: Rich Burn Air-Fuel Ratio Control System
- AFR-9R: Rich Burn Air-Fuel Ratio Control System for Natural Gas Engines
- AFR-64R: Rich Burn Air-Fuel Ratio Control System for Natural Gas Engines
- AFR-64L: Lean Burn Air-Fuel Ratio Control System for Natural Gas Engines
The IntelliSpark Ignition System is an integrally designed array of advanced technology instruments to maximize the power of industrial spark-ignited natural gas-powered engines. Each component in the IntelliSpark™ line – from advanced microprocessor-based controllers to the smallest sensor – gives operators more information, control and authority of their engine and driver applications.
Applications include use in oil and gas fields, gas compression, construction, mining, marine and agriculture, or wherever ignition controls are needed to provide a more cost-efficient or emission-controlled operation.
TTD™ Annunciator Panel
- Easy to operate
- Simple interface
- One display head common to all configurations, requiring fewer spare parts
- Optional tachometer using CD ignition or MPU input
- Optional pre-lube & post-lube functionality
- Optional no-flow detection
- Monitors 48 user-configurable sensors
Questions? Contact Pumps & Service:
Farmington: (505) 327-6138
Albuquerque: (505) 837-1796